Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bikini-clad Leona Lewis looks like an all American girl as she shows off her slim figure in Collide video


All American girl: Leona Lewis shows off her slim figure in a bikini top and brown trousers in new video Collide

When she first attempted to break America, Leona Lewis was shy and reserved.

But now it seems the 26-year-old singer has transformed into an all American girl for her new video Collide.

Leona shows off her slim figure in a polka dot bikini top and brown trousers as she relaxes with her Californian friends in behind-the-scenes shots of the video for the singer's new track.


Svelte: Leona looks radiant and stunning in the video


The former X Factor winner teams her surf chic look with beachy waves in her long brown hair and fairly minimal make-up as she sits on the back of her car in Malibu.

Leona later changes into a chic and colourful zig-zag top and beige maxi skirt to belt out her famous high notes on the beach, with the waves crashing in.

Leona recently revealed that Collide, released on September 4th, is her most personal record yet.

She said: 'I’m excited for people to see a different side to my music. It’s reminiscent of a summer romance, meeting someone and feeling an instant chemistry.


Dramatic: Leona later changes into a zig-zag top and maxi skirt as she sings on the beach with the waves crashing in


'The past two years, I have had a lot of situations thrown at me.

'It has made me realise that I am much stronger than I thought I was.'

But Leona added she is looking forward to the release.

She explained: 'I'm excited for people to see a different side to my music.

'Collide is a summer song that has a really good vibe. I love the energy and happiness I feel when I listen to it.


Stunning: Leona recently said Collide is her most personal record to date


A source told the Daily Mirror: 'Leona embodies all that Simon Cowell wanted when he launched The X Factor.

'She is a success here as well being an international superstar, so with a new album coming out it makes perfect sense for her to show her talent on both sides of the pond.

'At present, Leona is the only person signed up to appear on both the US and UK series – it’s a truly massive honour.'

No comments:

Post a Comment